Ausgroup
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ausgroup Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
AusGroup is an established project and asset services provider. We create ongoing value for our clients across construction and maintenance environments. Through our subsidiaries AGC, MAS and NT Port and Marine, we provide specialty services. to the energy, resources, industrial, utilities and port & marine sectors.
Excellent workplace culture
Very friendly and approachable management

Great company to work for

The company stands behind its MOTTO of a PERFECT DAY
Long hours at times and unpaid overtime (on salary) but mostly an good company to work for.
Some of the work methods are outdated which can be a bit of a struggle.
Had one bad experience with them work related but can't hold that against them. Friendly staff, and always return your phone calls/ emails promptly, which may seem like a small thing but mean a lot when u are on the other end waiting for that call.
Required to have outstanding organisation and client service skills. Had to be proactive & results driven. With several reports to be completed on a weekly basis. I was required to place attention to detail, be proficient in MS Suite. I dealt with co-workers in a professional demeanour. Due to nature of the business and my daily workload I was required to be flexible, reliable and was required to meet tight deadlines, where I had the ability to develop, execute and integrate, track progress of any strategy, proposal or work progress as required. I enjoyed learning new aspects of the industry and had a wonderful Manager.
excellent place to work with lots of variety with on and offshore scaffolding
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ausgroup. Our community is ready to answer.
Ausgroup Reviews by Location