Ausgroup Employee Reviews

Good place to work.
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Perth WA13 February 2018
Long hours at times and unpaid overtime (on salary) but mostly an good company to work for.
Some of the work methods are outdated which can be a bit of a struggle.
good company
Advanced Rigger / Dogman (Former Employee) –  Barrow Island WA4 August 2016
Had one bad experience with them work related but can't hold that against them. Friendly staff, and always return your phone calls/ emails promptly, which may seem like a small thing but mean a lot when u are on the other end waiting for that call.
Enjoyed working in my team.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Perth WA2 March 2016
Required to have outstanding organisation and client service skills. Had to be proactive & results driven. With several reports to be completed on a weekly basis. I was required to place attention to detail, be proficient in MS Suite. I dealt with co-workers in a professional demeanour. Due to nature of the business and my daily workload I was required to be flexible, reliable and was required to meet tight deadlines, where I had the ability to develop, execute and integrate, track progress of any strategy, proposal or work progress as required. I enjoyed learning new aspects of the industry and had a wonderful Manager.
great place to work, excellent life style job
Offshore Scaffolding Leading Hand (Former Employee) –  varanus island11 June 2013
excellent place to work with lots of variety with on and offshore scaffolding