Aussie Broadband
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Aussie Broadband Employee Reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Great workplace culture - stressful workload

Wonderful working culture with a great family feel - all the staff are really nice and welcoming. One thing that really stood out working there is how everyone acknowledges each others successes and Taco's. Only con would be the day to day work of being on the phones 7.5 hours of the day which can be quite draining in the end. It's a great atmosphere for what it is but working in Telecommunications can be quite taxing especially when having to relay bad news to consumers for issues outside of your control.

Pros

Working culture, Staff, relaxed work attire

Cons

Draining shifts

Their company values don't align with themselves

Ok people to work with. They don't fully train you in areas you should be trained in and aren't fully honest with you until the end. They keep people who don't work hard but talk well. The managers hire people then fire them if you don't meet their expectations in such short period of time without getting hr involved. You work long hours over your normal full time hours there is no work life balance/enjoyment from it. If you don't fit in your wasting their time. Doesn't sound like a good family business to work for more like deceptive values.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hours and dishonest feedback

Productive and great place to work.

Great place to work, great people to work for.Never had a problem with staff..If I ever went back to Victoria would love to work for Aussie Broadband again.

Horrible

As someone who still works at Aussie, I have never seen company hire and fire so many good people. They act like Aussie is a family but will fire you for having an opinion. They have lost so many unfair dismissal cases but as long as their getting customers and $$ they do not care. 4 years ago this place was amazing but now EVERYONE dreads coming to work.

I have worked for Aussie for nearly a year and it has been great but i dont see any progression in the near future. I would like to see myself as a team leader which i had been for a couple months and that had changed quickly.

Pros

Remote management

Cons

Non flexible hours

Productive, fun and social environment

Aussie Broadband is a fun, productive, and social place to work. We usually get all work done together, and the money made is divided among us to determine how much money we had earned to place in our fundraising accound for 1st Traralgon Venturer Group.

Pros

Social Environment

Cons

Long hours of sitting

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aussie Broadband?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aussie Broadband. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Aussie Broadband Reviews by Location