Australia Zoo Employee Review

View all Australia Zoo reviews

Wonderful experience and a dream job
minilab operator and animal keeper and handler. (Former Employee) –  Beerwah QLD20 May 2017
Fantastic experience..learned a lot and had once in a lifetime opportunities that no where eles could offer..but management is a disgrace..not what you know but who or what you look like..staff turnover so high as a consequence. Departments run by in experience or cutthroat people that are in for themselves..bulling culture. Management seem to belive that there will always be someone to take your place.
Pros
Awesome experiences
Cons
Bad management

Other Australia Zoo Employee Reviews

Stay away...horrible people!!
Keeper (Former Employee) –  Beerwah QLD6 August 2019
The staff turn over is so high that is states the obvious. No one is safe to work here. Management only care about their status. Depends who you are and who know in this place. I would never work here again even if they promised me all the money in the world. The Italian Mafia are safer, kinder and easier to work for I'm sure. Verbal, mental and physical abuse was very common when I worked here. Simply horrible & terrifying.
Toxic
Zoo Keeper (Former Employee) –  Beerwah QLD3 August 2019
Extremely toxic place to work. If you dont conform you are out! They only care about money & fame. Always been this way. Even when Steve was alive. Management are a circus of power hungry monkeys.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Australia Zoo. Our community is ready to answer.