Australia Zoo Employee Review

View all Australia Zoo reviews

Best Place To Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Beerwah QLD28 January 2017
Staff at Australia Zoo are the most wonderful people I have ever met. The opportunities for personal and professional growth are amazing. It is like no other place and it is awesome to be a part of this team! It makes me proud to contribute to global conservation and having a job that can make a difference! Every day I come to work in a beautiful natural environment and get enjoy being around animals. I have worked in education, hospitality and public service previously and this is hands down the best job!!!!.
Pros
Our direct Family get into the zoo freee of charge
Cons
Nil

Other Australia Zoo Employee Reviews

Stay away...horrible people!!
Keeper (Former Employee) –  Beerwah QLD6 August 2019
The staff turn over is so high that is states the obvious. No one is safe to work here. Management only care about their status. Depends who you are and who know in this place. I would never work here again even if they promised me all the money in the world. The Italian Mafia are safer, kinder and easier to work for I'm sure. Verbal, mental and physical abuse was very common when I worked here. Simply horrible & terrifying.
Toxic
Zoo Keeper (Former Employee) –  Beerwah QLD3 August 2019
Extremely toxic place to work. If you dont conform you are out! They only care about money & fame. Always been this way. Even when Steve was alive. Management are a circus of power hungry monkeys.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Australia Zoo. Our community is ready to answer.