Australia Zoo Employee Review

View all Australia Zoo reviews

Stay away...horrible people!!
Keeper (Former Employee) –  Beerwah QLD6 August 2019
The staff turn over is so high that is states the obvious. No one is safe to work here. Management only care about their status. Depends who you are and who know in this place. I would never work here again even if they promised me all the money in the world. The Italian Mafia are safer, kinder and easier to work for I'm sure. Verbal, mental and physical abuse was very common when I worked here. Simply horrible & terrifying.

Other Australia Zoo Employee Reviews

Lovely animals and grounds and staff keep the place beautiful.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Australia12 September 2019
What you see on the outside is all fake. Staff smiling and happy are breaking on the inside. I would never recommend anyone to work here. Management, HR and HOD’S are completely full of them selfs and will do anything to make your life miserable . I give any new employee 6 months before they see the REAL Australia Zoo.
All fake.
Do your self a favor and RUN!!
Pros
Seeing amazing animals every day
Cons
Very poor management, pay and treatment
Toxic
Zoo Keeper (Former Employee) –  Beerwah QLD3 August 2019
Extremely toxic place to work. If you dont conform you are out! They only care about money & fame. Always been this way. Even when Steve was alive. Management are a circus of power hungry monkeys.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Australia Zoo. Our community is ready to answer.