Australian Catholic University Management reviews

Not the best place
Business Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC18 June 2018
Some of the management is downright spiteful.
No room for career progression.
Job security is no existent.
No work/life balance.
CEO is working hard to change some of the bad practices.
Strong social club enabled a number of important events be held for all to share in. A lot of fun and a great opportunity to meet.
Printer (Former Employee) –  North Sydney, NSW22 May 2014
Australian Catholic University had a true Catholic identity where the individual was respected. It had a very caring supportive environment and I shall always treasure the seven years that I worked there. Initially employed in 2007 as a casual mail clerk, My day started at North Sydney post office, where I collected the mail and parcels etc.
After sorting back at the campus, I spent the remainder of the morning delivering to the various campuses and it was a very friendly experience. Delivering copying paper for various departments and collecting mail for the 4pm deadline ensured a reasonably busy day all up. The University has grown substantially since 2007 and has a number of new degree courses available in North Sydney, e.g. Physiotherapy, and also Law. My management team in Campus Operations were first class and I have only great memories. They were very supportive on a number of occasions when two members of my wife's family, passed away. I found management in all departments friendly and supportive. Overall, a great university to work for.
Pros
Music and playing guitar. Each semester saw a small concert. Students encouraged to play.
Cons
Late finish in printery occurred twice a year. This perhaps lasted for two weeks only.