Australian College of Nursing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Australian College of Nursing Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
During my 3 month tenure, I assisted with membership packs, emails, phone cals and updating membership records. Despite being a casual, was given some flexibility if I needed to leave early and could make it up the next. Everyone was pretty friendly and celebrated people's milestones like birthdays. My casual nature was difficult as I was only hired for 1.5 months and then was in limbo. (Plus my pay was impacted if there a public holiday or I was away from the office for the day).

I would have liked to stay on at ACN in a more permanent role in a greater capacity and expand on my knowledge. (I know permanent employees enjoyed Rostered Days' Off and got 2 weeks shutdown over the x-mas/new year).
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Uncertainty
I love my job at ACN. I am given fantastic benefits and great flexible working arrangements. The people I work with are phenomenal and I was warmly welcomed by everyone. It's the best place I have worked at so far in my career.
I started here as a website support officer and am leaving as a Business Analyst, IT.
Co-workers were very supportive and I have made many friends. I enjoyed the variety within the position I held. Great location, free parking.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Australian College of Nursing. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7