Australian Concert & Entertainment Security
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Australian Concert & Entertainment Security Employee Reviews

I worked as a security Officer for ACES about eight months. Worked during several events, Rugby/ football matches, enjoyed working during Ashes test matches, worked several days in Sydney Olympic park, worked in Circular Quay so forth. Very satisfied working with them. For my relocation, bound to discontinue the same. I wish I could work further for this reputed company.
I had a Very Good Experience working with this Company different Venues and the Staff Members in the Office at Redfern are very Friendly and Really Helpful ...
they are good to work for but it was time to do some other job they will help u with work but not for me as I looking for other work then security
Every day is different we could catch intruders. The management are good the coworkers are great. The hardest part of the job is keeping drug filled intruders out and the enjoyable part of the job is meeting the performers and easy days
Pros
easy days
Cons
catching intruders
I would Rate ACES to be a very Organised and Reputable Organisation good place to work but all casual shift the good thing is that they have a roaster which you can click and confirm your shifts. Good during music festivals & easter shows .Co-workers are friendly and nice to work with some supervisors are strict though .The hardest part of the job is 12 hour shifts but managable the break times you have to wait long enough to get one The enjoyable part of the job you get to see many events like the cricket ,Footy, Concerts and so on for free while you get paid they are not bad pay masters at all they always pay their employees on Right time say if you worked on Sunday by Wednesday your pay is in that the good thing .
Pros
Fun Place to Work
Cons
Long Hours
pleasure to work with and hope to do so in the future when major events come up.
Pros
good hours and good breaks
Cons
long good hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Australian Concert & Entertainment Security?