Australian Government Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Australian Government Department of Agriculture and Water Resources Employee Reviews in South Perth WA

South Perth WA3 reviews
Great supportive work environment. People can have a laugh and work together as team when required. Decent opportunities for training and learning to improve skills.
Pros
Great people
Cons
No cons that I can really think of
Productive and fun workplace with a gym and social club. assortment of duties, never bored, lots of laughter, management approachable. work colleagues all worked as a team, very safe environment. Very busy during morning teas and lunch. I learned some catering skills, time management and met some lovely people.
Pros
meeting people.
Cons
not enough hours at times so no large earning capacity.
Working within a team environment is rewarding ,also i work independently. Hardest part of my job would be spending long periods away from family.Management are fine they provide the flexibility to do training courses, and support their staff .
my working day varies so much from day to day i could be in the field , office work or lab work .
Pros
flexible working hours, team work, training opportunities
Cons
away from home for time to time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Australian Government Department of Agriculture and Water Resources?