Australian Government Department of Human Services

Australian Government Department of Human Services Employee Review

View all Australian Government Department of Human Services reviews

Fun environment with heaps of energy
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Traralgon, Gippsland, Victoria.25 September 2014
Typically I would perform a five hour shift providing customer service to citizens on or interested in the Family Tax benefit. Answering any questions, complaints or queries related to their payments or their eligibility for these payments. The management and training in this position were very professional and well structured. I learned how to communicate at a high level with customers and how to handle tough situations over the phone. I ended this position a alot.
Pros
Good salary, Good hours, Good training and managment. Fun environment.
Cons
Unreliable contracts

Other Australian Government Department of Human Services Employee Reviews

Job variety and experiences were constant and ever changing
Various Roles (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW12 August 2019
the most enjoyable part working here was the high volumes of work needed to be actioned, a work day went fast, you were never bored. If you worked hard you were rewarded most of the time, however the more you did the more management expected from you as well.
Fantastic supportive people and culture
Customer Liaison Officer (Former Employee) –  Maryborough QLD9 July 2019
I loved this job so rewarding great traing and conditions full job support i would love to still be in this roll unfortunately it was only 6 month contract.
Pros
Training and support
Cons
Contract ended

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Australian Government Department of Human Services. Our community is ready to answer.