Australian Government Services Australia
View all Australian Government Services Australia reviews

Australian Government Services Australia

Australian Government Services Australia Employee Review

Fun workplace. Happy encouraging work mates.

It's the special friendships and lovely people at Probe that keeps me going back there... The helpful work mates and team leaders make it a wonderful job.

Same role

Productive and fun workplace.

Very productive day at work is fun with colleagues and have learnt no matter what I know I have others around for the support. My most enjoyable part of my job is helping others when there not sure what to do.

Pros

short hours

Cons

abusive calls
Same role

Great wages bad workplace culture

a typical day at work was incredibly stressful I learned a lot of skills: telephone management, data entry, Centrelink specific information etc. management is extremely harsh and have an issue with people with mental or physical illnesses. co workers of the same level were great. higher level staff were quite nasty. hardest part of the job was sticking to the provided schedules especially when a call would take a lot longer as the customer had a lot of topics to address. the training sessions were pretty fun as we would all bring snacks to share and usually play some random group games at various intervals.

Pros

high wages

Cons

treated like robots
Same location

People kept me there

Micro management at its worst. Detrimental to everyone’s mental health. Work place adjustment not consistent. Question people over how long toilet breaks took.

Cons

Micromanagement, no fun, no laughing, no empathy, no after work culture at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Australian Government Services Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Australian Government Services Australia with