Australian Health Professionals logo
Australian Health Professionals
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Australian Health Professionals Employee Reviews

Work–Life Balance

Great, supportive company

I have only been at AHP for 4-5 months now and I am very pleased with my move. I moved over to AHP from a major competitor and have not looked back - the support, the culture, work/life balance and the flexibility are second to none.

Fun workplace which offers the work life/balance I'm after

Absolutely love working here, great team, so much fun. Our CEO looks after us, you work hard and party even harder, all at his expense, he cuts no corners. Being a mum I needed the work/life balance and flexibility to work from home or work less hours, and this is exactly what has been offered to me here. I cant ask for a better work environment/culture.

Pros

Free Friday lunches and drinks/ flexibility of work hours and a great wage, are just a few Pros

Average company

Average to work for, young company. Remunerates well. Although I have not worked here very long I am already searching for other employment, which is out of character for me.

Great Employer, Great Service

AHP are a fantastic team that deliver a holistic evidence based treatments to Aged Care clients and have a real focus on quality. The feedback received from all of AHP's clients, residents and families is always extremely positive. AHP improve the quality of life to the Aged Care population.

Pros

Support

Jobs at Australian Health Professionals