Australian National Maritime Museum
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Australian National Maritime Museum Employee Reviews

Everyday was different at the ANMM. An organisation that definitely trys to do so much but sometimes that means it is doing too much! The Maritime world connects us all and it was a eyeopening two years.
Highest level management extremely competent and thoroughly decent people. Several members of the second tier are/were unemployable - bullying, harassing, obstructive - didn't have the best interests of the organisation at heart, often making the workplace experience dismal.
Team Work Collaboration Work life balance Challenging Exhibitions Regatta Attending meetings, strategic planning, implementation of changes in legislation, team building, mentoring, board reports.
Working at the Museum, no day was ever the same and with each day challenges were met. What I learned - communication is key to any success. Great people to work for and with. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult people. The most enjoyable part of the job as to be part of a dynamic institution that allowed me to see many history making events.
Pros
Great Cultural Institution