AUSTRALIAN REINFORCING COMPANY

11: AUSTRALIAN REINFORCING COMPANY Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Great role, great atmosphere. Busy work load. Overtime was great. The machines may be controlled by hand or computer. Machine Operators are responsible for making sure they are set up well, working efficiently and producing a high-quality product.

Friendly people

Good company but long time no overtime that’s why I’m looking a new job to support to my family assistance this time I need more overtime and work harder

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Very good place to work with

Everyday you need to communicate with the customers to meet their requirements. Working here is really nice, management is not particular with the time you spend at work as long as all your customers are satisfied with your accomplishments.

Great company and great staff to work alongside

The people at ARC are terrific, down to earth, and fun. Its easy to work with such a close knit team. I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at The Australian Reinforcing Company.

Productive workplace and great team culture

Great job security in the construction supply industry with a ravenous appetite for increased customer base and contract procurement. Very good wages with good benefits and an understanding, flexible management team.

Pros

Great team culture

Cons

Unpredictable overtime availability

Entertainment area not available .

Simply very good company with good wages. Works I have to do for their wages. I have quickly learnt their machines. Manager friendly with people. Multi cultural company and friendly people. Hardest part of the job is when process material broken down from the system. Then machine has to rest from A to Z . Most enjoyable part is when I finish 8 hours of the day each to other can not recognize due to steel dust..

Pros

Free Milk

Cons

To learn by my self..

good working conditions

always as much overtime you wanted to work with this company's work place health & safety was no 1 priority to all workers from management and had a very friendly culture

Pros

good staff room

Cons

good pay

High volume account receivable processing using Symix

Work in an accounts receivable departments where there is high volume of emails, phone calls. Strong relationship with team and other colleagues. High accuracy and attention to detail

Pros

Discipline - work to delines

Cons

Always working late

Average job

Hard work Good money Poor Supervises Great management rate from $25 to $40 ph Company wil keep you on casual for a long time to pay you less.

Pros

Managers Care for your safety good money good hours

Cons

Supervises Don't see to care about your saftey

Dynamic always challenging environment

\Management is typical structure with each part working towards common goal. My reports are aware of the common goal and work towards its achievement. Most enjoyable part of job is watching people develop in their roles. It is sometimes difficult to achieve undeliverable expectations of others.

Pros

Smart people to work with

Cons

Hours can be long

Not suited to most managers

Managers should have some background and understanding in the industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AUSTRALIAN REINFORCING COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AUSTRALIAN REINFORCING COMPANY with

Learn about AUSTRALIAN REINFORCING COMPANY in popular locations

• AUSTRALIAN REINFORCING COMPANY
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?