AUSTRALIAN REINFORCING COMPANY
View all AUSTRALIAN REINFORCING COMPANY reviews

AUSTRALIAN REINFORCING COMPANY

AUSTRALIAN REINFORCING COMPANY Employee Review

Great role, great atmosphere. Busy work load. Overtime was great. The machines may be controlled by hand or computer. Machine Operators are responsible for making sure they are set up well, working efficiently and producing a high-quality product.

Same role

Entertainment area not available .

Simply very good company with good wages. Works I have to do for their wages. I have quickly learnt their machines. Manager friendly with people. Multi cultural company and friendly people. Hardest part of the job is when process material broken down from the system. Then machine has to rest from A to Z . Most enjoyable part is when I finish 8 hours of the day each to other can not recognize due to steel dust..

Pros

Free Milk

Cons

To learn by my self..
Same role

Average job

Hard work Good money Poor Supervises Great management rate from $25 to $40 ph Company wil keep you on casual for a long time to pay you less.

Pros

Managers Care for your safety good money good hours

Cons

Supervises Don't see to care about your saftey
Same location

Friendly people

Good company but long time no overtime that’s why I’m looking a new job to support to my family assistance this time I need more overtime and work harder

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AUSTRALIAN REINFORCING COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AUSTRALIAN REINFORCING COMPANY with

Learn about AUSTRALIAN REINFORCING COMPANY in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?