Australian Taxation Office Employee Review

View all Australian Taxation Office reviews

Excellent Working enviroment
Debt Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD13 July 2017
The working conditions are excellent and the pay for the ASP1 - APS 6 is exceptional compared to the private sector.

The ATO encourages constant self development for its staff to succeed, and offer certificate III & IV courses as well and management programs.

There is alo the option to transfer to other ATO sites in Australia

The only down side - do not get caught up in office politics.
Pros
Pay rate working conditions
Cons
Nepotism

Other Australian Taxation Office Employee Reviews

Excellent working condition
SharePoint Specialist/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW10 December 2019
The manager and all my colleagues were energetic and cooperative to design and deploy the site in a timely manner. The overall experience was excellent.
Overall protective work place but needs to focus more on system updates
Debt Recovery Officer (Former Employee) –  Docklands VIC8 November 2019
Australian tax office needs to change the way they deliver product knowledge (About tax laws and their internal work management system) to their employees.
It was challenging for me when i have first started and there was not much help around gain knowledge about their internal software systems and advance tax laws. We always have to refer in to online documentations.
I believe this is some where they can improve and eventually it will increase productivity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Australian Taxation Office. Our community is ready to answer.