Australian Taxation Office Employee Review

View all Australian Taxation Office reviews

Helpful with fun activities.
Debt Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  Parramatta , NSW25 May 2015
Every day was different day, from answering inbound phone calls to in action inbound correspondence with occasionally making an outbound phone call in regards to customers query.
I learned how to professionally communicate with customers. It taught me how to manage me my time in more organised way with which I could just read my daily note and know exactly what had to be done throughout day so nothing gets left behind.
I enjoyed working in a team environment as it taught me how to improve myself as person from day to day bases.
I didn't find anything hard about my job as the facilities and training for the job was so well managed and explained across to us.

Just really helping the customers and trying my to best to give the best advice to customers and seeing them leave happily. It made me feel as to we are actually making a chance and this to me was the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Team Lunches
Cons
Traveling

Other Australian Taxation Office Employee Reviews

Excellent working condition
SharePoint Specialist/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW10 December 2019
The manager and all my colleagues were energetic and cooperative to design and deploy the site in a timely manner. The overall experience was excellent.
Overall protective work place but needs to focus more on system updates
Debt Recovery Officer (Former Employee) –  Docklands VIC8 November 2019
Australian tax office needs to change the way they deliver product knowledge (About tax laws and their internal work management system) to their employees.
It was challenging for me when i have first started and there was not much help around gain knowledge about their internal software systems and advance tax laws. We always have to refer in to online documentations.
I believe this is some where they can improve and eventually it will increase productivity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Australian Taxation Office. Our community is ready to answer.