Australian Taxation Office Employee Review

View all Australian Taxation Office reviews

good company, good wage, good procedures.
debt collection officer (Former Employee) –  Perth WA7 September 2016
I enjoyed working at the ATO, because they were incredibly organised, they had clear procedures and polices on how to do certain tasks. They also have a pool table in the lunch room downstairs which is fun, and it was enjoyable working in Northbridge as there was a number of choices for buying your lunch.
Pros
good wage, good management, good location.
Cons
very competitive in gaining another role

Other Australian Taxation Office Employee Reviews

Excellent working condition
SharePoint Specialist/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW10 December 2019
The manager and all my colleagues were energetic and cooperative to design and deploy the site in a timely manner. The overall experience was excellent.
Overall protective work place but needs to focus more on system updates
Debt Recovery Officer (Former Employee) –  Docklands VIC8 November 2019
Australian tax office needs to change the way they deliver product knowledge (About tax laws and their internal work management system) to their employees.
It was challenging for me when i have first started and there was not much help around gain knowledge about their internal software systems and advance tax laws. We always have to refer in to online documentations.
I believe this is some where they can improve and eventually it will increase productivity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Australian Taxation Office. Our community is ready to answer.