Australian Training Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Australian Training Company Employee Reviews

ATC helped me find a host employer to start my school-based apprenticeship and once I finished high school they were very helpful in finding another employer
Good working relationship going on at the job site. Thanks to all of us that been working together towards our strong working relationship that going.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I have really liked working with the Australian Training Company, they are very friendly and the work is pretty easy to understand. I have learnt a lot about how to be confident when answering phone calls. My Account Manager is very friendly and supportive and if i ever have a problem i know i can go to them.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
I still find it hard to answer the phone but i'm improving
ATC has given me some good opportunities to work with some really nice people. They have been very supportive and willing to teach me how to do my job. I have learnt how important it is to take my time and get my work done correctly the first time. ATC have are always willing to help me in my role and have taught me a lot.
Pros
Great opportunity to grow
Cons
The work can be a little bit overwhelming
I have really enjoyed doing my Business Traineeship with the Australian Training Company. I have learnt a lot about how to work in an office and customer service. My Account Manager was very helpful and supported me through the whole thing. I would like to say thank you to ATC for being so wonderful and supporting me through my new journey. I am very sad to go and I will be keeping in touch with my Account Manager as I take on my new role.
Pros
Learnt a lot!
Cons
Having to move on from ATC.
A typical day at work is starting of with sorting mail, checking emails and calls. Doing the data entry, more mail that comes through and completing jobs for other colleagues that are behind and ending off with filing. I learned data entry, filing, mail, managing resources and invoices, answering calls and scheduling appointments and meetings. workplace culture is diverse hardest part would be when someone else in the team falls back on work most enjoyable part is learning new skills and gaining more experience and lastly meeting new people and making friends that last a lifetime
Pros
free food (morning tea/lunches)
Cons
when everyone else takes up all the parking
As Australian Communication Enterprises (ACE) was my host employer whilst I was completing my traineeship I did not deal with the Australian Training Company as they had no real bearing on my role with ACE. They came to check that I was completing my competency work for the certificate course and that was as far as the involvement with the Australian Training Company was.
Pros
Certificate III
Cons
Difficulty in communication, not much support