Australian Training Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Australian Training Company Employee Reviews in Homebush NSW

Homebush NSW5 reviews

4.5Job Security & Advancement

Enriching and Rewarding Workplace

The Australian Training Company is an enriching environment that helps trainees and apprentices like me to get on the job experience whilst also furthering my industry knowledge & skills. Everyone at The Australian Company is friendly and supportive, my Account Manager & Supervisors making sure that both my learning and on the job responsibilities are running smoothly. The Australian Training Company maintains both high ethical standards and excellent company culture.

Highly productive and collaborative workspace

At Australian Training Company, there are great friendly people to work with and are always open for support with work related tasks. Through my traineeship at Australian Training Company, I have learned great skills that surely will last a long time such as organising and managing work load, communication skills with other employees and customers as well as the importance of high ethical standards within the workplace. Everyone at Australian Training Company are always friendly and are supportive of one another.

Pros

Approachable and Friendly Staff

A great work environment for learning and earning.

Australian Training Company is a collaborative environment that allows trainees and apprentices to study and work at the same time. This company works to support individuals who are looking to develop their skills in a range of industries. The workplace has a fantastic culture and is known for being extremely inclusive.

Pros

Fantastic support from staff and an inclusive environment.

Friendly workplace

I have really liked working with the Australian Training Company, they are very friendly and the work is pretty easy to understand. I have learnt a lot about how to be confident when answering phone calls. My Account Manager is very friendly and supportive and if i ever have a problem i know i can go to them.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

I still find it hard to answer the phone but i'm improving

Really enjoyed my Traineeship

ATC has given me some good opportunities to work with some really nice people. They have been very supportive and willing to teach me how to do my job. I have learnt how important it is to take my time and get my work done correctly the first time. ATC have are always willing to help me in my role and have taught me a lot.

Pros

Great opportunity to grow

Cons

The work can be a little bit overwhelming

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Australian Training Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9