Auto & General Insurance
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Auto & General Insurance Employee Reviews

This was a great time in my life I only wish I could have stayed until I retired.The Non Executive Directors were fantastic but the Executive Directors were changing frequently.It was hard to establish the true direction and strategy of the MD/CEO.The input of some younger directors did not appreciate all the work long term staff member contributed to the business.
Pros
Lunches, group gatherings
Cons
Very long hours
I felt like I was forced to leave due to a illness that I had. Management seemed to care but realistically I think they just wanted me out as I was a becoming a burden on the company, I was with them for nearly 10 years and no one has contacted me since leaving to see how I am doing. I bit depressing really seeing as they 'acted' like they where doing what was best for me and really did care. Didn't even give me a proper send off or a card of thank you.
Enjoyed my time with this company. Great support from staff and management. During a flooding event staff was not able to leave on order to help customers, management provided dinner f or all
assessment of damaged vehicles in house client presents vehicle then discuss repair procedure Arrange and book repairer follow through till repair finished date
Pros
team enviourment
Cons
own car and travel
great place to work for. great job opportunities good work life balance great eba agreements in place fantastic learning opportunities support is there when you need it
A lot of telephone work/transferring calls and taking messages. Always something to be doing including setting up for high level meetings, and ordering unpacking large stationary orders. Lovely people to work with.
Pros
Free parking onsite
Cons
Was a great company to work for but they seemed very pushy when it came to meeting all KPI's. They had very high expectations which I thought a bit tough on some workers.
This employer is struggling to understand what it wants to represent, Most of my time was spent trying to work around or get fixed systems that are not up to the task. For a good many employees the over riding reason they remain is locality.
Great staff to work with. Company was good to me in support of my residency application and this was successfully obtained. Resigned as wanted to relocate to Perth where family is located.
Pros
Awesome staff in my teams
Cons
Micro management - interfering in daily work desciplines.