Autobarn
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Autobarn

Autobarn Employee Review

Fun place to work with lots to learn

I absolutely loved working here, I was taught a lot about seat covers, cleaning products & accessories with so much more to be learned. This was by far my most favourite job so far. The only down side would be that there isn't enough customers coming in, so in turn not enough work. All the staff, including the owners & management, were great to work with. It was a fun place to work at as well.

Pros

So much to learn

Cons

Not enough customers

Stressful environment with horrible management

I worked at Autobarn for a year. During that year, I was yelled at, berated, belittled, and screamed at regularly by the manager of the store I worked for. The Head office did little to help and didn't care about any complaints. Not that this is a surprise as I worked in receivables regularly and there was never a day with a correct order arriving from head office. The pay was abysmal, and the hours were long and hard. I would not recommend to anyone.

Pros

Free snack food

Cons

Long hours, low pay, bad management, useless corporate

A standard job ideal for a first job

Its a average job where you are required to clean and maintain the store with a focus on customers, the hardest part of the job is lack motivation to sell due to their being no reward structure.

nope

I worked there and they where rude and not helpful they where not the greatest people to work with and I would not work for them again they gave me only one break each day even know I was working 9 hours a day and they where meant to be giving me at lest 2 breaks a day
  • Autobarn
  • Fun place to work with lots to learn