Autobarn
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Autobarn

Autobarn Employee Review

fun working environment

a day at work would consist of stacking shelfs serving customers and fitting products to cars.

Stressful environment with horrible management

I worked at Autobarn for a year. During that year, I was yelled at, berated, belittled, and screamed at regularly by the manager of the store I worked for. The Head office did little to help and didn't care about any complaints. Not that this is a surprise as I worked in receivables regularly and there was never a day with a correct order arriving from head office. The pay was abysmal, and the hours were long and hard. I would not recommend to anyone.

Pros

Free snack food

Cons

Long hours, low pay, bad management, useless corporate

A standard job ideal for a first job

Its a average job where you are required to clean and maintain the store with a focus on customers, the hardest part of the job is lack motivation to sell due to their being no reward structure.

nope

I worked there and they where rude and not helpful they where not the greatest people to work with and I would not work for them again they gave me only one break each day even know I was working 9 hours a day and they where meant to be giving me at lest 2 breaks a day
  • Autobarn