Autobarn
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Autobarn

Autobarn Employee Review

Working at Autobarn Wonthaggi is fun. It is a good place to work, the people are friendly and are always willing to help you when you need it. weather it is a customer or a colleague. For me a day consist of driving to other automotive business to deliver parts, helping customers and cleaning the store. The hardest part of the job is trying to find the right part or right product for the customer, with so many different cars in the world in can be difficult. That is what makes it enjoyable, never the same day.

Pros

Management looks after us

Cons

Not enough hours (for me)

Same role

nope

I worked there and they where rude and not helpful they where not the greatest people to work with and I would not work for them again they gave me only one break each day even know I was working 9 hours a day and they where meant to be giving me at lest 2 breaks a day
Same role

Friendly and knowledgeable staff

Best part about working working for autobarn was the friendly team. Every team member had their specialty ie. Installations, merchandising, office work, ordering.

Stressful environment with horrible management

I worked at Autobarn for a year. During that year, I was yelled at, berated, belittled, and screamed at regularly by the manager of the store I worked for. The Head office did little to help and didn't care about any complaints. Not that this is a surprise as I worked in receivables regularly and there was never a day with a correct order arriving from head office. The pay was abysmal, and the hours were long and hard. I would not recommend to anyone.

Pros

Free snack food

Cons

Long hours, low pay, bad management, useless corporate
  • Autobarn