Autobarn
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Autobarn

Autobarn Employee Review

Great Team Enviroment, Fun, Friendly, One of the Family

My typical day at work would consist of helping customers with car products, helping to find the spare car part they need in cluding the right oil for their car, I have Learned a great Deal about cars and would love to keep learning about them, My co-workers are great support we all help each other out and get alone well out side of work as well.The Hardest Part would be that i am Female you tend to get people in that will ignore you as they believe that i am unable to help them but most times i have helped them and they tend to come back into the store and ask for my help once i have proven them wrong.Most enjoyable part Helping the customer to get a part for their car that they have been unable to get else where and of course seeing the many different cars that customers drive and learning about that car.

Pros

great boss, great customers and work mates

Cons

costumers who believe a woman shouldn't be working in a car shop

Stressful environment with horrible management

I worked at Autobarn for a year. During that year, I was yelled at, berated, belittled, and screamed at regularly by the manager of the store I worked for. The Head office did little to help and didn't care about any complaints. Not that this is a surprise as I worked in receivables regularly and there was never a day with a correct order arriving from head office. The pay was abysmal, and the hours were long and hard. I would not recommend to anyone.

Pros

Free snack food

Cons

Long hours, low pay, bad management, useless corporate

A standard job ideal for a first job

Its a average job where you are required to clean and maintain the store with a focus on customers, the hardest part of the job is lack motivation to sell due to their being no reward structure.

nope

I worked there and they where rude and not helpful they where not the greatest people to work with and I would not work for them again they gave me only one break each day even know I was working 9 hours a day and they where meant to be giving me at lest 2 breaks a day
  • Autobarn