Autobarn
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Autobarn

Autobarn Employee Review

Well Managed

I found working there to be quite enjoyable due the the fellow employees and positive work environment.

Same location

good crowd to work with, corporate body makes life hard

Cleaning the store, stocking shelves and serving customer finding parts and accessories for cars. Learnt how to use different systems for sales as well as GLOBAL for stock and Oscar for parts referencing The culture is laid back even though busy most of the time. Really enjoyable factor was working at a car part store and learning more about my interests.

Pros

learning more about the car parts etc

Cons

loss of hours

Stressful environment with horrible management

I worked at Autobarn for a year. During that year, I was yelled at, berated, belittled, and screamed at regularly by the manager of the store I worked for. The Head office did little to help and didn't care about any complaints. Not that this is a surprise as I worked in receivables regularly and there was never a day with a correct order arriving from head office. The pay was abysmal, and the hours were long and hard. I would not recommend to anyone.

Pros

Free snack food

Cons

Long hours, low pay, bad management, useless corporate

A standard job ideal for a first job

Its a average job where you are required to clean and maintain the store with a focus on customers, the hardest part of the job is lack motivation to sell due to their being no reward structure.
  • Autobarn