Autobarn Employee Reviews in Blacktown NSWReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 50 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The opportunity to put my skills of Parts Interpreting and Customer Service into action was great. Friendly staff and great working environment. The hardest part of the job was when we didn't have many customers. Most enjoyable part - being busy and being able to help. SORRY ONLY ONE STAR WAS WORKING ABOVE - BUT I WOULD RATE AUTOBARN OVERALL AT FOUR STARS
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Autobarn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 50 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Autobarn
- What would you suggest Autobarn management do to prevent employees from leaving?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Autobarn?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Autobarn?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Autobarn?One person answered
- What is Autobarn sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- What is the interview process like at Autobarn?
- If you were to leave Autobarn, what would be the reason?