Autobarn Employee Reviews in Bundaberg QLDReview this company
Bundaberg QLD1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 50 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I worked at Autobarn for a year. During that year, I was yelled at, berated, belittled, and screamed at regularly by the manager of the store I worked for. The Head office did little to help and didn't care about any complaints. Not that this is a surprise as I worked in receivables regularly and there was never a day with a correct order arriving from head office. The pay was abysmal, and the hours were long and hard. I would not recommend to anyone.
Free snack food
Long hours, low pay, bad management, useless corporate
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Autobarn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 50 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Autobarn
- What would you suggest Autobarn management do to prevent employees from leaving?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Autobarn?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Autobarn?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Autobarn?One person answered
- What is Autobarn sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- What is the interview process like at Autobarn?
- If you were to leave Autobarn, what would be the reason?