Autobarn Employee Reviews in Bundall QLDReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 51 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
fun staff, easy to get along with. hardest part of the job was lack of training and being expected to perform as a fully trained installer most enjoyable part of the job was seeing customers cars and hobbies they were buying parts for.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Autobarn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 51 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Autobarn
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Autobarn?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Autobarn?2 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Autobarn?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Autobarn?One person answered
- What would you suggest Autobarn management do to prevent employees from leaving?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Autobarn?One person answered
- What is Autobarn sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- What is the interview process like at Autobarn?
- If you were to leave Autobarn, what would be the reason?