Autobarn Employee Reviews in Launceston TASReview this company
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 50 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Cleaning the store, stocking shelves and serving customer finding parts and accessories for cars. Learnt how to use different systems for sales as well as GLOBAL for stock and Oscar for parts referencing The culture is laid back even though busy most of the time. Really enjoyable factor was working at a car part store and learning more about my interests.
learning more about the car parts etc
loss of hours
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Autobarn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 50 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Autobarn
- What would you suggest Autobarn management do to prevent employees from leaving?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Autobarn?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Autobarn?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Autobarn?One person answered
- What is Autobarn sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- What is the interview process like at Autobarn?
- If you were to leave Autobarn, what would be the reason?