Autobarn Employee Reviews in Swan Hill VICReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 50 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
My typical day at work would consist of helping customers with car products, helping to find the spare car part they need in cluding the right oil for their car, I have Learned a great Deal about cars and would love to keep learning about them, My co-workers are great support we all help each other out and get alone well out side of work as well.The Hardest Part would be that i am Female you tend to get people in that will ignore you as they believe that i am unable to help them but most times i have helped them and they tend to come back into the store and ask for my help once i have proven them wrong.Most enjoyable part Helping the customer to get a part for their car that they have been unable to get else where and of course seeing the many different cars that customers drive and learning about that car.
great boss, great customers and work mates
costumers who believe a woman shouldn't be working in a car shop
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Autobarn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 50 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Autobarn
- What would you suggest Autobarn management do to prevent employees from leaving?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Autobarn?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Autobarn?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Autobarn?One person answered
- What is Autobarn sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- What is the interview process like at Autobarn?
- If you were to leave Autobarn, what would be the reason?