Autobarn
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Autobarn Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

nice tidy place

fast paced environment constantly learning new products management was helpful

Excellent workplace to work in great team.

It was a great team and learning experience for me on the floor doing sales at Autobarn Sunshine. The team were great and everybody worked as a team which i loved.

Great work, lovely staff

A typical day at Autobarn is spent cleaning, learning about the products we sell, selling, merchandising etc. I learned a lot about customer service and parts including where to source them. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about the different parts we sell.

enjoyable place to work

Busy at times, always learning about different products. If unsure regarding products when customers ask, seek advice. Fair Friendly, helpful. Not being able to answer questions asked by customers regarding certain products. Learning about the products we sell and meeting and talking to customers.

Pros

Earning money and able to pay for my car

Cons

Not enough hours

very fullfilling always learning and ongoing training of products

start the day with a smile thoroughly enjoyed the customers and the challenges od working there. i completed my certificate 3 in January which was a very detailed course. There was always programs to learn about individual products and the training from auto barn for customer service was high. I made some good friends there miss working there .The managers right down to the casuals were all friendly. The hardest part was spare parts trying to find them the right part the customer required. the most enjoyable was seeing the customers come back and get to know them personally and the satisfaction of helping them get what they were after

Pros

Excelllent discount

Cons

Being made redundant

• Autobarn