Autobarn
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Autobarn Culture reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance

good crowd to work with, corporate body makes life hard

Cleaning the store, stocking shelves and serving customer finding parts and accessories for cars. Learnt how to use different systems for sales as well as GLOBAL for stock and Oscar for parts referencing The culture is laid back even though busy most of the time. Really enjoyable factor was working at a car part store and learning more about my interests.

Pros

learning more about the car parts etc

Cons

loss of hours

Enjoyable Tasks

Excellent crew to work with, with benefits suited to my work ethic and interests.A varied cross section of customers both knowledgeable and requiring advice.

Pros

Discounted parts.

Cons

Excellent workplace to work in great team.

It was a great team and learning experience for me on the floor doing sales at Autobarn Sunshine. The team were great and everybody worked as a team which i loved.

Friendly and knowledgeable staff

Best part about working working for autobarn was the friendly team. Every team member had their specialty ie. Installations, merchandising, office work, ordering.

fun

This was a great place to work and learn retail sales being taught by good people and also having a understaning of cars it helped loved it shame i had to leave

fun work place, just needed more training

fun staff, easy to get along with. hardest part of the job was lack of training and being expected to perform as a fully trained installer most enjoyable part of the job was seeing customers cars and hobbies they were buying parts for.

Good workplace with people helping where they could.

The most enjoyable part of work was working on the computer and helping customers out. the hardest part consisted of actually finding the right parts for a certain car. the management and co-workers were enjoyable to be around as well as a constant hard working group of people.

Productive Learning Environment

The opportunity to put my skills of Parts Interpreting and Customer Service into action was great. Friendly staff and great working environment. The hardest part of the job was when we didn't have many customers. Most enjoyable part - being busy and being able to help. SORRY ONLY ONE STAR WAS WORKING ABOVE - BUT I WOULD RATE AUTOBARN OVERALL AT FOUR STARS

Cons

Working at Autobarn Wonthaggi is fun. It is a good place to work, the people are friendly and are always willing to help you when you need it. weather it is a customer or a colleague. For me a day consist of driving to other automotive business to deliver parts, helping customers and cleaning the store. The hardest part of the job is trying to find the right part or right product for the customer, with so many different cars in the world in can be difficult. That is what makes it enjoyable, never the same day.

Pros

Management looks after us

Cons

Not enough hours (for me)

Great Team Enviroment, Fun, Friendly, One of the Family

My typical day at work would consist of helping customers with car products, helping to find the spare car part they need in cluding the right oil for their car, I have Learned a great Deal about cars and would love to keep learning about them, My co-workers are great support we all help each other out and get alone well out side of work as well.The Hardest Part would be that i am Female you tend to get people in that will ignore you as they believe that i am unable to help them but most times i have helped them and they tend to come back into the store and ask for my help once i have proven them wrong.Most enjoyable part Helping the customer to get a part for their car that they have been unable to get else where and of course seeing the many different cars that customers drive and learning about that car.

Pros

great boss, great customers and work mates

Cons

costumers who believe a woman shouldn't be working in a car shop

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Autobarn?

• Autobarn