Autobarn
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Autobarn Management reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance

Very hard work but good experience

I was only a work experience student there for a week. In this week I learned loads. Learnt about storage, stock management and stock take. The employees are welcoming and friendly and ultimately was a week of hard work and good experience.

Pros

Friendly employees

Stressful environment with horrible management

I worked at Autobarn for a year. During that year, I was yelled at, berated, belittled, and screamed at regularly by the manager of the store I worked for. The Head office did little to help and didn't care about any complaints. Not that this is a surprise as I worked in receivables regularly and there was never a day with a correct order arriving from head office. The pay was abysmal, and the hours were long and hard. I would not recommend to anyone.

Pros

Free snack food

Cons

Long hours, low pay, bad management, useless corporate

Good workplace with people helping where they could.

The most enjoyable part of work was working on the computer and helping customers out. the hardest part consisted of actually finding the right parts for a certain car. the management and co-workers were enjoyable to be around as well as a constant hard working group of people.

Fun place to work with lots to learn

I absolutely loved working here, I was taught a lot about seat covers, cleaning products & accessories with so much more to be learned. This was by far my most favourite job so far. The only down side would be that there isn't enough customers coming in, so in turn not enough work. All the staff, including the owners & management, were great to work with. It was a fun place to work at as well.

Pros

So much to learn

Cons

Not enough customers

Working at Autobarn Wonthaggi is fun. It is a good place to work, the people are friendly and are always willing to help you when you need it. weather it is a customer or a colleague. For me a day consist of driving to other automotive business to deliver parts, helping customers and cleaning the store. The hardest part of the job is trying to find the right part or right product for the customer, with so many different cars in the world in can be difficult. That is what makes it enjoyable, never the same day.

Pros

Management looks after us

Cons

Not enough hours (for me)

nice tidy place

fast paced environment constantly learning new products management was helpful

Well Managed

I found working there to be quite enjoyable due the the fellow employees and positive work environment.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Autobarn?

• Autobarn