Autograph Fashion
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Autograph Fashion Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
I worked for this company a few years back and gave them 100% only to be treated like dirt from management and their area managers! The stock intake was over the top and the reserve was always messy and over flowing! Customers had to try on clothes in fitting rooms with stock still in boxes while manager stood behind counter chatting all day! Your lunch cover shift was spenttrying to do the work of 3 people and you would leave work feeling drained and exhausted!
A lot more positives than negatives, until NoniB took us over. This company is great at giving orders and having high expectations but there is no support for staff at all. We’ve had hours cut, staff redundancies, stock increases and higher work loads but this company chooses to ignore the concerns of their team members on the front line. Hard earned bonuses are not paid correctly and if we ask questions we are usually ignored. Any major issues are just palmed off to someone else who then ignores the issue as well. Whether this is from the CEO down is yet to be shown but the over all culture of this company is to treat all employees as disposable. If thinking of working for any of the nine NoniB brands-DONT!!!
Pros
My great team and amazing customers.
Cons
Everything else.
Very productive, can at times be very busy,
Stock comes in daily to unpack onto the shop floor.

Looking after the customers when they come into the shop to buy new clothes.
Pros
fun staff to work with.
Cons
working nights and weekends no life balance
I worked for Autograph for many years and it was a great place to work in the beginning but with lots of changes in upper management the staff become more pressured to have constant high Kpi and were always questioned when kpi’s weren’t meet! Even going as far as trying to bully you to make kpi budgets by telling staff if kpis weren’t meet then you were going to get a stern talking to from higher management! In the end the company was only worried about the $$ and not the staff , glad to be out of there ! Hoping noni b group can turn it around
Pros
Good staff discount, made many friends with staff and customers
Cons
Pressure from management, management not having a clue what it’s really like to work in the store
as I was the assistant manager this at the time was all I wanted as moved from Sydney.
the team was great

the customer service was what I was keen on doing .

the paper work was I know way too much as I did a lot and could see how much the manager put up with.

the pay was not as high as in Sydney , which I know it should be the same all over Australia , but not so.

banking was the worst , what a night ware - it could be very much improved as too much time is spent on writing notes

I ipad was annoying as emails had to be done asap, but hard to do when you have customers and I do believe it gets in the way, as too much email to deal with

I left as I was headhunted to be a manager for another company as my time there was good and as I have worked with the company in Sydney before yes I would go back .
Pros
my hours i loved as it was a good work balance
Cons
emails consistant all day, pay should have been equal to sydney, banking is a nightware, budgets are set too high, clothing needs to reflect the area of heat, not so much winter is needed in hervey bay
Customers were great, very few complaints.
Typical day was selling clothes to female customers, merchandising, banking.

The most enjoyable part of my job was selling to my customers.
Pros
Discount on the clothes.
Cons
Not enough hours for lunch cover.
A very busy place to work. Had to meet targets and budgets. Fun to style and interact with customers. A casual vibe and friendly vibe with all the team.
Managing a busy store
working with a lovely team of ladies

selling what you wear

busy shopping centre
Pros
staff discounts
Cons
I am very driven and self-motivated in what i take on daily tasks . i work to the best of my ability nut mainly i work independently because at the end of the day its me myself and I .
Open and Close of Business, Rostering
Budgets hourly daily Weekly and monthly

Merchandising window displays

Customer service focused

unpacking of stock
Pros
staff discount
Cons
working 9-9 when staff didnt turn up for shift
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Autograph Fashion. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8