Avan Campers Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

6: Avan Campers Australia Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews

2.5Pay & Benefits

Energetic and Exciting working enviornment

Friendly & diverse working environment. I have learnt many new skills and seeing what we have built at the end is purely mind blowing seeing the finish product and what we achieved

Pros

Free lunch when achieve monthly KPI's

Productive but not enthusiastic also 50/50 happy work place

It's a mixed bag with some good workers and some bad ones but the overall structure of the buissness and there views is not for me. For someone who needs a job it's perfect but it's not a long term job for someone who wants to Excell

Pros

There are a lot of areas to work in for new experiences, the HR staff are excellent and the work is easy . The hours are good for life balance

Cons

The management, pay rate and work pressure

Enjoying work

Enjoyed working there. People were friendly, great company to work for and with. Effective and efficient in the ey they work. Everyone was welcoming and nice.

Enjoyed my 12 month stint, however no loyalility shown by management.

About 3 months ago, I broke 3 ribs at home on the weekend. I went to the doctors and was informed that I would be out of business for about 6 weeks. I rang and informed them that I would be back in about 3-4 weeks. I talked my doctor to let me get back to work early and got the OK. I rang HR to let them know, only to be told that my jog no longer available, They now have 2 people doing my job, that I did by myself for over 7 months. Even completed 18 Vans in 1 week!!!!!

Good place to start the carrer

Excellent working culture and friendly working environment with the ability to experience caravan manufacturing and the usage of power tools within the manufacturing sector. It is located in a beautiful part in Victoria.

Hard physical labour for minimum wage

It's close to home good hours but hard to get anywhere in life because of the wage. I work on the pop top line and make roofs, 10 years ago I was required to make 13 roofs and put them on each month but the company grew and now I am required to make and install 40 roofs per month.

Pros

Stable employment

Cons

Minimum wage with no entitlements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avan Campers Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Avan Campers Australia Reviews by Job Title