Aveo Employee Reviews

Aveo Sales
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Doncaster East VIC13 November 2018
Helped consultant in sales of apartments, units by showing potential clients around, taking details and generally looking after administrative work. Potentially a weekend position.
Disgusted and disappointed
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durack QLD12 June 2018
Wasn’t even notifed of losing my job. No respect for workers with families or disabilities.
Looking deeper into my contract they get away with poor job security by making you sign a shift by shift employment contract.
Great Work Environment
LEISURE AND LIFESTYLE OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Durack QLD4 April 2018
State of the art facilities, a joy to work in such a beautiful facility, with modern technology. Residents are always appreciative of staff engagement and assistance.
cleaning job
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD29 May 2017
a good job but i had trouble managing the different workplaces and difficulties dealing with the clients they had, it might be better for others i might have just not been suited to it.
Most enjoyable the residents
Administration Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 September 2016
I worked front line reception dealing with daily with the residents of Aveo, They were a joy to deal with there stories of there past life and what they are expecting now in there lives. I learnt having compassion and listening wasn't the only thing they needed, they needed to feel that they were loved and that they could count on us as the people they had to deal with in there existence every day. my co-workers had there daily duties to do, and interaction was mostly with residents. The hardest part of the job was when a resident passed away. The most enjoyable part of my the job was when I could help a resident and give compassion and listen to them when they needed me too and see them smile
Pros
enjoying the residents
Cons
not enough to do
Open communication and committed to excellence in Aged Care
Clinical Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Croydon, Victoria13 March 2015
As the Clinical Care Manager no day is the same so there is no typical day. I mix clinical care with mentoring staff, dealing with families to ensure excellence in care, education and medication management.

Management at the facility and in the head office are supportive, dedicated to quality, supportive and believe in open communication whevever possible.

Our team of nurses and carers are resident focused, eager to learn and team orientated.

The hardest part of the job but also the most rewarding is palliative care. It is hard to watch someone die but knowing that my team and I have contributed to a resident's dignified and peaceful death is extremely satisfying.

Interacting with the residents on a daily basis is the absolutely best part of my job.
waitress and kitchen hand
waitress and kitchen hand (Former Employee) –  wynnum1 March 2015
I enjoy working with senior people as they have lovely attitudes and are nice people.
I help the chef to plate up meals and dessert we work well in team or on own
Pros
people lovely
Cons
hours
Writting is a strong hobby, and I am an avid reader
Assistant in Nursing (Current Employee) –  Durack, QLD14 April 2014
I am looking for a rewarding work place role.
I have relevant qualifications in Aged Care.
A good understanding of ACFI and Aged Care standards.

I have an up to date police check.
I hold a CPR certificate.

I work well in a team, as well as alone.

I have a great ability towards customer service and have a great understanding and ability to listen to people. My strength is strong, and I radiate good vibes and a genuine work place presence is always shown with full commitment.