Avis Budget Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Avis Budget Group Employee Reviews

Australia60 reviews
Great place to work, obviously all sites can be different though. Every day is something different and constantly kept on your toes. So accomodating to home life
Fun close knit group. It was pretty stressful at times depending on peak season. Awful system to work on; very time consuming and not user friendly. Takes time to learn it. Great culture with the team.
I love working with AB Group. My team members are varied and fun and we work well together as a team. My manager understands our team and is flexible and understanding.
Pros
good work and life balance
Cons
rotation weekend shift
Enjoy working with my work colleagues make the environment fun. It is a challenging job working with the public and you have to have a level of customer service.
A good place to assist renter to rent a car or commercial vehicle. My job involves sales but also locating vehicles, tracking and computer work involved in the renting and processing of all vehicles.
Busy workplace with not lot to learn. Poor management decisions for day to day routine which makes employee routine difficult. Poor communication channels and ineffective business strategies.
fast paced and keeps you on your toes. Each day always brings you something some thing a little different. The people you work with are all amazing and makes all the difference when coming into work on a very busy day.
I went from car wash helper to car wash supervisor at Sydney airport mascot . We worked as shift workers there
One week doing mornings next week do nights
Just a lovely group of people to work with it is by far the best job iv had everyone is so supportive and willing to help and make u feel very welcome
I am a current employee of ABGroup and staff are always exploited with unfair work culture especially at the Sydney Airport. Management will push you to do upsells and sell insurance but will hold your bonuses and entitlements and give it to the managers. There is continuous discrimination and staff at the domestic Airport are NEVER given a fair chance to work at the International Airport.
HMManagement only
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avis Budget Group?
Always fun going to work knowing there were good people there that you can work together with to get things done. there were very few hazards in workshop and always dealt with in a safe and correct manner.
Yeah good place good people to work with really easy going people. Work wasn’t to hard or anything like that pretty easy good roster yeah was really good
Budget a une mauvaise gestion de son personnel, mau
High pressure work environment. Good to work for if you are a logistical thinker and proactive.
Supportive management teams. Progression within the company on lower levels is available however they do tend to bring in fresh faces and overlook commitment and dedication
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Late incentive payments, hard work and years of service doesn't mean much
The daily success of this job was the strong team environment as without that the job could not produce the desired results of the company.
Each shift started the day with toolbox meetings where issues were discussed, targets were set and bonus predictions were announced.
Colleagues are a great group of people
Owner of the franchise is not a people person

Computer systems and processes are antiquated

Workplace culture is non-existent

Did not enjoy this job.
I was there 7 yrs . There are managers who don’t know what they were doing . Managers turning blind eyes to lots of things. Too many people running too HR for stupid things. Managers letting staff they are friends with get away with everything. They push kpi performance constantly . If your desperate take the job.
Pros
You can wander off for coffee anytime
Cons
Managers are bad
Happy environment,good working conditions,flexible working hours.Good training & working equipment.Family orientated business with solid advice available at all times.
I enjoyed working here. There were lots of early starts and late finishes but you were rewarded with a good salary. It does involve weekend work but you get days off during the week.
Pros
work with great people
Cons
He trabajado en esta empresa por casi 4 años, me encanta la cultura y flexibilidad de la empresa así como la posibilidad de promoción.
Me marché de la empresa simplemente para cambiar y reinventarme.
Avis is a fun place to work and it can be very busy at times. You get to meet all sorts of different people from around the world and experience driving nice new cars.
Pros
cars
Cons
salary