Axiom Technologies
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Axiom Technologies Employee Reviews in Brisbane Central Business District QLD

Brisbane Central Business District QLD1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I have no words to mention how incompetent they are. The workplace was client-based, hence it was good. But the way Axiom was managed is just too bad for someone. They have no management skills at all. They are based somewhere else and hire you by just talking to you and making false promises. Ask the same from them in written and then they say we never said anything like that. I was told to get paid for my travel allowances as well as the office I would be based in. Once I joined I found out that I had to use my personal car for work-related travel and that was about 400kms every week. I asked them about it and said we did not mention anything like that and neither did we mention anything about the office. I mean who joins before knowing the office location. Still, they argued and with some clause, in the contract, they said I signed it and hence I have to work for some time with the same thing where I was using my own money and not getting paid for. The way HR treat employees on questioning them is ridiculous.

PS - Not sure what to say. Have a book to write on them. Not a single person I knew was happy. They exploit new freshers.