Axiom Technologies
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Axiom Technologies Employee Reviews for Desktop Support Technician

Desktop Support Technician3 reviews
Australia3 reviews
It's a contractual job but it's okay as long as they paid me right and I learned more and gained a lot of experience. Good Place to Work. People are nice, a lot of opportunities are there. Great place to start your career. There are a lot of people who could help you to get things done.
It was a good exposure to learn new things. Staff and management were friendly. The pay was also good, the work was not that stressful. The co-workers were really friendly.
I have no words to mention how incompetent they are. The workplace was client-based, hence it was good. But the way Axiom was managed is just too bad for someone. They have no management skills at all. They are based somewhere else and hire you by just talking to you and making false promises. Ask the same from them in written and then they say we never said anything like that. I was told to get paid for my travel allowances as well as the office I would be based in. Once I joined I found out that I had to use my personal car for work-related travel and that was about 400kms every week. I asked them about it and said we did not mention anything like that and neither did we mention anything about the office. I mean who joins before knowing the office location. Still, they argued and with some clause, in the contract, they said I signed it and hence I have to work for some time with the same thing where I was using my own money and not getting paid for. The way HR treat employees on questioning them is ridiculous.

PS - Not sure what to say. Have a book to write on them. Not a single person I knew was happy. They exploit new freshers.