B.E Campbell Employee Reviews

Work pressure and lack of team support
Livestock planner (Former Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW27 March 2019
It was a great experience to work for BE Campbell’s but salary was not suitable compared to role productivity.
Not sufficient help from team or any improvement
Pros
Free weekly BBQ but I don’t eat pork
Cons
Everage on daily basis 10 hours
Don't work there
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Arndell Park NSW10 January 2019
This place doesn't honor its contracts. I worked there on the 17th of December 2018. Still haven't been paid. They are ignoring my phone calls and the agencies calls. They don't seem to give a stuff about the people they've left in the lurch. Even if you cancel a contract with an agency, that doesn't mean you don't have to pay for the services already rendered. Bad culture in that place.
Its alright , However it is long hours .
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW15 October 2018
The pay rate for afternoon shift should be raised. Alot of hard work is done during the job. You learn alot if you are new to the workforce. Alot of different cultures . The money is not worth the OT that you may have to do . There training is really good . All together it's a good company however the pay is something you might not expect if you are working longer hours . So be prepared to work longer than regular hours
Pros
BBQ every fridays, challenging
alright workplace
Machine Operator/Packer (Former Employee) –  Arndell Park NSW13 September 2018
a typical work day goes can go from 8 to 14 hours a day. you learn a lot, like operating machines, label operator, packing . its hard work the pay dose not really live up to the hard work you do. management is alright , sometimes you have no choice but to stay back after your 8 hours. overall its a great place to start off but i wouldn't stay there for longer than 2 years.
Pros
bbq every friday
Cons
long long hours
Long productive day
Full-time permanent (Former Employee) –  Campbell NSW9 September 2018
It was a good workplace you get to know a lot of different nationalities background, but the management was poor they make promises that they will get you this done but never happened!
Pros
Free BBQ every friday's
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and fun workplace
Packing (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 June 2018
Working at the Housing Corporation build my confidence to serve and face different customers. We were dealing with lending money to people to build their residential. I had exceeded such knowledge of finance and serving customers in a politely way lead to their satisfaction.
Pros
Offer trainings and workshops to gain more experience and expand knowledge
Good working place
Butcher (Former Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW6 February 2018
Family owned company.
Monday to Friday.
Safety gear provided
Health and safety check clear.
Clean working environment
Pay average
Hours to long for not good money
Pros
Friday complimentary lunch
Cons
A lot of tax. Not great pay for long hours
Love The Workplace And People
Full-Time Worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 December 2017
Honestly would go back and work there cause the people there i worked with, honestly so good people, and they made work fun lol. Can honestly recommend working there tbh its just the rate tends to kill the whole thing lmao but other than that, the people make the workplace alive. trust me. I MISS MY LINE 3 SOOOO MUCH LMAO Anyway great company
Pros
People, Training, long hours, early finishes, working with machines
Cons
long hours sometimes
Productive and Fun workplace
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW1 October 2017
B.E Campbell has taught me a lot in a work pace environment. The management and supervisors are friendly and help the team to work on the deadlines. Work as a team member in B.E Campbell is fun and I learned so many new things from my trainers from weeks to weeks. I like and enjoyed the time start and finishing time.
poor management
Food Processor (Current Employee) –  Blacktown NSW13 July 2017
typical day at work is when we work long hours, say about more than 12 hours a day. but i've learnt a lot from there. Poor management. love the people.
Lunch , table tennis
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW12 June 2017
Work was good , good people the hours were great .
Nothing was hard at BE CAMBELL everything ran smooth quick to pick up . Couldn't do overtime all the time but could do it when I'm free , always loved helping others . Thank you
Pros
Love to laugh, love to work, and love getting along with new people
Cons
Long hours, hard to do at first but will get it
Fun work placement
Picker and Packer (Current Employee) –  Blacktown NSW10 May 2017
Good work placement fun people
Fast work placement
Not enough shifts
I would like to have more shifts as they are always hiring
A lot of new people to meet
Hard work poorly managed limited opportunities
Meat Processor (Current Employee) –  144 Newton road wetherill park20 April 2017
Do not work at b.e Campbell the work is hard & fast it is poorly managed the on the job training isn't too bad although they expect a lot from you even if you are a begginer toilets are filthy the managers talk to you without any respect the knives they supply you are always blunt the conveyer belt is too fast & even the experienced workers have trouble keeping the wages are poor for what they are expecting from you I would not recommend this factory to anyone
Pros
Cons
There's a lot
Productive workplace and a great environment to be in.
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Arndell Park NSW18 April 2017
I learnt a lot from B.E Campbell and if i had the choice of going back I would. Im the type to keep busy and a hands on person and thats what i loved everyday it was always busy never boring and there was always something to do. Love learning new things and working on new machines. Great people and an awesome environment to be around!
Ridiculous over time
Production Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Arndell Park NSW16 January 2017
Not very good. Over time is ridiculous and the company is not appreciative of their workers. They over work everyone for over 12-14 hours, we finish late and still have to start early the next day. No sympathy that we need rest AT ALL.
Cons
The most enjoyable part of The job
Receptionist - Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arndell Park NSW29 December 2016
I enjoyed every part of my job with this company, always giving me support & praise & co workers were also helpful.

One part of my job was monthly celebrations for all staff putting together a slide show of the last months efforts achieved by all departments , also providing catering for this celebration.
Pros
supporting all staff to grow
Cons
Sometimes working on public holidays
fun and loving people to work with
Food Processor (Current Employee) –  Campbell VIC15 November 2016
I have learned a lot at this company, for example learning how to run a machine, setting labels and do other things that I thought I wouldn't do. Love working with people there very friendly. I hardest thing about the job is the long hours 12 hours and more, other that really nice people to work with.
Pros
free bbq on fridays
Cons
no concern
Great experiences
Leading Hand (Former Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW20 October 2016
In this job . You are guarantee for a permanent job here . B.E Campbell is a meat boning warehouse . You'll learn how to slicer the pork meat then their judge by your skill on how you get the job down till their see that you are comfortable to move on to learn how to debone the pork . Which i loved about this job is that there was so much i learn from here
Cons
Great hours 5am to 2.30pm
PQI - Production Quality Inspection, QA (Former Employee) –  Campbell VIC29 June 2016
qualifications were definately a bonus, worked like a team in a good environment, became a PQI which made it very high standards for the company base.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Safe place to work, high turnover
Butcher (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW23 September 2015
A well organised company. friendly that also supplied lunch on Fridays' with professional supervisors and also a very high standard of hygiene.
Pros
Free lunches