BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Review

View all BAE Systems Applied Intelligence reviews

Ongoing company restructuring hitting productivity and ineffective go to market strategy
Delivery Management, Americas (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA21 November 2017
A company with a huge amount of potential to dominate in the markets it chooses to. Poor execution across the business of a strong company strategy which has led to decreased morale, reduced productivity, and the weight of success falling on a small number of highly committed individuals.
The organization structure being put in place for 2018 will put the company on a much more positive track, and despite the difficulties over the past couple of years, at it's core this is a good company to work in with lots of opportunities.
Pros
Flexible working, free drinks, fruit, generous paid US vacation allowance, health coverage, 401k match
Cons
Staff morale, no bonus payouts last few years

Other BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Reviews

good
EMPLOYEE (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 June 2019
Generally a friendly and positive environment. I’ve received support by HR before my on-boarding and the company made me feel like a valuable part of the business. During the first period after on-boarded I received sufficient time to get up to speed in learning my role. The location of the London office is excellent, the building overall is quite nice although is not very contemporary and there are nicer office around. I have been in client facing role at BAE S AI and particularly enjoyed the customer engagement and exposure. The culture allows to work from home when required and there is a good support for your work-life-balance.Your supervisor and executive can help u how to settle the problem.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Currently BAE is facing tough time
OTC TEAM LEAD / PMO (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur21 June 2019
BAE is currently struggling to maintain their resources due to current government situation. BAE used to have major project / programme with government; however, due to certain issue, most of the project / programme lost to competitor.

The culture is great. People are allowed to work from home, flexi working hours and not much office politics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Our community is ready to answer.