BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Review

View all BAE Systems Applied Intelligence reviews

Overly bureaucratic. Slow to change. They don't listen to engineers.
SYSTEM INTEGRATIONS ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Guildford, England, UK19 October 2018
Top down run companies are usually quite bad when they get this big. That's not BAE's fault though the fault of a top down run structure as opposed to a horizontal or bottom-up run structure.

They don't listen to their engineers advice. By using cost cutting measures and by not finishing jobs properly it led our engineering dept to quickly switch from a solution creating dept to a fire department. We were non-stop fixing our previous mistakes, even then we couldn't do the job properly as us engineers wanted it. We were pressured to always do it a cheaply as possible with management micromanaging leading to most of our suggested solutions/fixes being cut.

The worst part of it was that the engineers could do nothing about. We didin't have any say, any power over these decisions. So we done the only thing we can. Quit.
Pros
Good engineers
Cons
everything I said in my review.

Other BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Reviews

A great place to develop yourself
Architect (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 July 2019
Chances will be given to you if you're keen to develop yourself in this company. However you'll need to have the initiative to pitch-in and maintain positive mindset and attitude within the work.
Pros
Opportunity
Benefits
good
EMPLOYEE (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 June 2019
Generally a friendly and positive environment. I’ve received support by HR before my on-boarding and the company made me feel like a valuable part of the business. During the first period after on-boarded I received sufficient time to get up to speed in learning my role. The location of the London office is excellent, the building overall is quite nice although is not very contemporary and there are nicer office around. I have been in client facing role at BAE S AI and particularly enjoyed the customer engagement and exposure. The culture allows to work from home when required and there is a good support for your work-life-balance.Your supervisor and executive can help u how to settle the problem.
Benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Our community is ready to answer.