BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Review

View all BAE Systems Applied Intelligence reviews

good
EMPLOYEE (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 June 2019
Generally a friendly and positive environment. I’ve received support by HR before my on-boarding and the company made me feel like a valuable part of the business. During the first period after on-boarded I received sufficient time to get up to speed in learning my role. The location of the London office is excellent, the building overall is quite nice although is not very contemporary and there are nicer office around. I have been in client facing role at BAE S AI and particularly enjoyed the customer engagement and exposure. The culture allows to work from home when required and there is a good support for your work-life-balance.Your supervisor and executive can help u how to settle the problem.
Pros
Benefits
Cons

Other BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Reviews

Dying Company
Developer (Former Employee) –  Guildford, Surrey18 August 2019
Gradually dying company characterised by useless sales force and management that blame the workforce and customers for everything and are never accountable themselves whilst still managing to earn fat bonuses they cut everybody else's salaries and perks. Attrition runs at a constant 33%-awful company.
Pros
Free kitkats
Cons
Totally incompetent, sihonest, bullying management have progressively destroyed the company over the last decade
Flexible
Business Operation Executive (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 August 2019
Flexible working environment and suitable for fresh graduate who seeks to explore in information technology. Also, high possibility to be allocate in oversea due to assignment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Our community is ready to answer.