BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Review

View all BAE Systems Applied Intelligence reviews

I prefer not to comment
VP - Financial Crime/ Cyber Defence (Former Employee) –  New York, NY28 November 2017
Typical day at work ensuring included ensuring the global team, prospects and clients received superior attention and that our value and goals aligned with the corporate values and goals. Also global cooperation amongst all verticals laterally and horizontally. I learned what I want in a company and career and what I do not want. I learned the need to integrate culture properly and the extreme need for proper communication top down. The management structure was very poorly defined and through acquisition created numerous issues due to the lack of skillful planning as well as the wrong people at times in the Executive and Board. leadership. The hardest part of the job was making sure the Executive Team who most had never worked in parts of the industry we served understood why we needed to focus on the correct things and not boil the ocean in order to scale. The result of such actions impacted other financial areas while maintaining key leadership roles in others. The most enjoyable part of my job was the collaboration globally to get things done in a timely, professional manner, public speaking, governmental engagements and cross collaboration amongst venders as well as channel partner management.
Pros
Remote Employment, Salary commenserate to my industry experience
Cons
I prefer not to comment

Other BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Reviews

A great place to develop yourself
Architect (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 July 2019
Chances will be given to you if you're keen to develop yourself in this company. However you'll need to have the initiative to pitch-in and maintain positive mindset and attitude within the work.
Pros
Opportunity
Benefits
good
EMPLOYEE (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 June 2019
Generally a friendly and positive environment. I’ve received support by HR before my on-boarding and the company made me feel like a valuable part of the business. During the first period after on-boarded I received sufficient time to get up to speed in learning my role. The location of the London office is excellent, the building overall is quite nice although is not very contemporary and there are nicer office around. I have been in client facing role at BAE S AI and particularly enjoyed the customer engagement and exposure. The culture allows to work from home when required and there is a good support for your work-life-balance.Your supervisor and executive can help u how to settle the problem.
Benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Our community is ready to answer.