BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Review

View all BAE Systems Applied Intelligence reviews

Horrible.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 April 2019
Spent to much time on the bench looking for projects than actually working. Management was unhelpful at finding me work. I learned a lot of new skills.

Other BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Reviews

A great place to develop yourself
Architect (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 July 2019
Chances will be given to you if you're keen to develop yourself in this company. However you'll need to have the initiative to pitch-in and maintain positive mindset and attitude within the work.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
Benefits
good
EMPLOYEE (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 June 2019
Generally a friendly and positive environment. I’ve received support by HR before my on-boarding and the company made me feel like a valuable part of the business. During the first period after on-boarded I received sufficient time to get up to speed in learning my role. The location of the London office is excellent, the building overall is quite nice although is not very contemporary and there are nicer office around. I have been in client facing role at BAE S AI and particularly enjoyed the customer engagement and exposure. The culture allows to work from home when required and there is a good support for your work-life-balance.Your supervisor and executive can help u how to settle the problem.
Pros
Benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Our community is ready to answer.