BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Review

View all BAE Systems Applied Intelligence reviews

Fun and Aspiring Company
Global Site Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Guildford, Surrey, UK13 January 2015
I really enjoyed working for BAE i worked as part of a team that pulled together to make our day to day working day run smoothly and any problems we encounted we all helped to overcome.

The work ethic was great we worked hard and i felt passionate that we worked for a company that does so many good things to protect the world from threat.

I socialised with my team outside of work and we had a very strong work ethic but also enjoyed taking part in company social activities.
Pros
Staff Reward Schemes and the working enviroment and company culture

Other BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Reviews

Dying Company
Developer (Former Employee) –  Guildford, Surrey18 August 2019
Gradually dying company characterised by useless sales force and management that blame the workforce and customers for everything and are never accountable themselves whilst still managing to earn fat bonuses they cut everybody else's salaries and perks. Attrition runs at a constant 33%-awful company.
Pros
Free kitkats
Cons
Totally incompetent, sihonest, bullying management have progressively destroyed the company over the last decade
Flexible
Business Operation Executive (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 August 2019
Flexible working environment and suitable for fresh graduate who seeks to explore in information technology. Also, high possibility to be allocate in oversea due to assignment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Our community is ready to answer.