BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Review

View all BAE Systems Applied Intelligence reviews

Great Managers , No longevity
Matinence coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MD14 April 2017
Was responsible for all employee's facilities needs, conference rooms set up, ordering coffee and supplies and any problems or emergencies that may occur on the premises . Was also responsible for all inside facility issues dealing with building management and outside venders. learned how to adapt in stressful situations, deal with all different types of personalities. And have great working relationship with my coworkers. Management outstanding, my managers supported me my entire career, and gave me every tool I needed to be successful. The hardest part of the job was staying loyal to a company for so long, that later through the years made changes that benefited them instead of the employee! Most enjoyable part. The People I worked beside, did odd things for, and help me through out my career. They were my second family!
Pros
Lots of Socials
Cons
Lots of Changes

Other BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Reviews

A great place to develop yourself
Architect (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 July 2019
Chances will be given to you if you're keen to develop yourself in this company. However you'll need to have the initiative to pitch-in and maintain positive mindset and attitude within the work.
Pros
Opportunity
Benefits
good
EMPLOYEE (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 June 2019
Generally a friendly and positive environment. I’ve received support by HR before my on-boarding and the company made me feel like a valuable part of the business. During the first period after on-boarded I received sufficient time to get up to speed in learning my role. The location of the London office is excellent, the building overall is quite nice although is not very contemporary and there are nicer office around. I have been in client facing role at BAE S AI and particularly enjoyed the customer engagement and exposure. The culture allows to work from home when required and there is a good support for your work-life-balance.Your supervisor and executive can help u how to settle the problem.
Benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Our community is ready to answer.