BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Review

View all BAE Systems Applied Intelligence reviews

A relaxing fun place to work
Sports and Leisure Manager (Former Employee) –  Stanmore, Greater London14 November 2017
This was by far one of my favorite jobs.
Dealing on a day to day basis with on site staff.
Total running of the sports club.
Event days for past veterans was a high light for me.
Pros
Cons
Non

Other BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Reviews

good
EMPLOYEE (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 June 2019
Generally a friendly and positive environment. I’ve received support by HR before my on-boarding and the company made me feel like a valuable part of the business. During the first period after on-boarded I received sufficient time to get up to speed in learning my role. The location of the London office is excellent, the building overall is quite nice although is not very contemporary and there are nicer office around. I have been in client facing role at BAE S AI and particularly enjoyed the customer engagement and exposure. The culture allows to work from home when required and there is a good support for your work-life-balance.Your supervisor and executive can help u how to settle the problem.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Currently BAE is facing tough time
OTC TEAM LEAD / PMO (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur21 June 2019
BAE is currently struggling to maintain their resources due to current government situation. BAE used to have major project / programme with government; however, due to certain issue, most of the project / programme lost to competitor.

The culture is great. People are allowed to work from home, flexi working hours and not much office politics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Our community is ready to answer.