BAE Systems
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
BAE Systems Employee Review

A good secure company

21 February 2016
I enjoyed working with Bae Systems both in Timor Leste' and the RAAF Base Winnellie. Enjoyable and challenging with good learning applications and promotions.Most enjoyable part was continuity in achieving positive results. Unfortunately redundancy for warehouse ops came into play Australia wide,otherwise I would still be working for the company to this day.
9 August 2020
Storeperson / BAE Systems (Former Employee) - Moorebank NSW
The staff was great to work for. We had tool box meetings every day. It was fast paced at times. We worked the hours we got the job done.We had alot of warehouses there and I worked in all Of them.
Pros
Alot of overtime worked
Cons
Some long hours.
7 January 2020
Storeperson (Former Employee) - South Australia
great place to work friendly and good people to work with and plenty of learning opportunities.The opportunity to apply for different jobs internally. A good workplace culture also the management are very helpful with their guidance. the hardest part of job was time management in getting work finished on time but this could be a number of different areas not having there part in the process finished on time. the most enjoyable part of the job was having good people to work alongside of you . I learned a lot of different jobs also which further helped my position 97 a typical day at work was to try and plan your day and what you wanted to achieve that outcome as well as liaise with different areas if they needed any particular jobs completed and the passed onto them. Also it was a good learning place as there would be different situations arise that you had not dealt with so this was a good learning curve as well.
18 January 2017
Storeperson (Former Employee) - Raaf base amberley
Made entirely of useless boss avoid at all cost made everyone redundant and lost the defense contract to linfox who only hired a handful of people
Pros
Non
Cons